We offer custom-built computers to meet your needs and specifications. So whether you are in the market for an economy machine, super-charged gaming rig, or a PC for grandma, give us a call. Our computers are built one at a time to provide our clients with powerful and reliable locally manufactured computers at a very affordable price.
- Monitor. Getting the largest you can afford. It’s the thing you use most and very expensive to ‘upgrade’ later. None has regretted heeding this advice.
- Memory. 1GB-XP, 2GB-Vista. With less memory, maybe everything will run fine. However, as you continue to use your system, it will run slower and slower. A RAM upgrade is the fix.
- Hard Drives. Unless you’re using vast quantities of data (i.e. videos, hi-res images, large databases), spend money on the Monitor, Memory, CPU first.
- CPU. Don’t go overboard unless you’re a power user and every ounce of performance is precious. There’s little noticeable difference unless you jump up at least 20% in power.
- Entry Level System for light home and business use
- Core i Value System for most basic business needs
- Business System, our most popular for meeting all business needs
- Pro Performance, with solid state drive optimized for business
Choose your own:
- Hardware including Memory, Storage, Video Card, and Card Readers
- Software including operating system and office or antivirus programs
- Service Options
Why Rose Computers?
- We accept trade-ins. We securely wipe all personal data for refurbished units.
- We can transfer data and reload all programs.
- We only load the software you need, so there is no clutter trialware.
- Our systems are faster.
- We are up to date with all industry standards.
- Upgrades and repairs to systems we build are less expensive.
- We provide full service warranty and repair capabilities on call and in-shop.
- All systems are easily customizable to your needs and unique requirements.
See our Refurbished Computers for Sale.