IT Support Technician
“This is an excellent opportunity with a well-established company in business for more than 30 years.”
401k, Medical, Paid Time Off
This position is for an experienced Technician performing computer, server, and network repairs, and any other duties as assigned. There will be onsite service calls requiring reliable transportation, insurance, and a good driving record. An excellent work environment with a professional business. 401K, Medical, and Vacation benefits are provided. The work schedule is generally 8 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday with some occasional overtime or after-hours work required.
1. 401K after the first year of employment.
2. Medical Healthcare Insurance after the first 90 days of employment.
3. Excellent career growth potential with a well-established business
- You will be required to travel to customer locations to provide service. An active driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
- A+ and Network+ certified.
- Ability to provide support to a wide range of customers.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange On-Prem or Online, and Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Experience with routers, IP addresses, and web technologies.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills Must be neat, organized, dependable, and motivated.
- Communicate with customers and have a professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to work independently and manage dispatch times.
- Ability to multi-task and handle service deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, is required.
· Click the link below to apply or email your resume to email@example.com